Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In standard loadings in a 20-inch barrel, the cartridge retains only about 800 to 900 fpe at 100 yards, or about what its sister cartridge the .30-30 has at about 200 yards.
- In August 2020, 'C' Company deployed to Kabul as Force Protection Element - 14 (FPE - 14), providing security to mentors and officials working with the Afghan National Army.
- TSS11/TSS11Y ー The TSS11/TSS11Y are short-wheelbase Comforts powered by the 1TR-FPE LPG engine.
- FPE led to an increased number of students who could attend school.
- The subsequent owner of SH1 obtained a Climax FPE from Gordon Chapman, then owner of the FPE parts, and the car and the engine are said to be in Austria with Mr.
- The original FPE and FPML are now proprietary technologies owned by Verint Systems.
- Four sets of period-correct Weber 40DCNL carburetors were installed on the FPE during the 10 years, and the car, one spare chassis, and the FPE parts were sold in a lot at Bonhams Chichester auction on 15 September 2012 for £185,000.
- Wreford, formerly deputy chairman of Omnicom Europe and president of the MCC. He holds a variety of non-executive appointments, including FPE Capital and Portas Consulting.
- For all the other previously named plastic materials such as PA, PVDF, Siloxane, PEx or FPE, specific series of film capacitors with these plastic films are not known to be produced in commercial quantities, as of 2012.
- Recurrence of FPE is thought to be associated with hypertension and may signify renal artery stenosis.
- Force Protection Europe (FPE) was the European subsidiary of Force Protection Inc, which was acquired by General Dynamics in 2011.
- Implementing FPE with security provably related to that of the underlying block cipher was first undertaken in a paper by cryptographers John Black and Phillip Rogaway, which described three ways to do this.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!