Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Doudou was a founding member of the Ivorian Popular Front (FPI) in 1982.
- Gbagbo was designated as the presidential candidate of the ruling Ivorian Popular Front (FPI) on 30 August 2008 at the end of a party congress in Yamoussoukro, in which over 3,000 delegates participated.
- Simone Ehivet Gbagbo (born 20 June 1949) Gbagbo is also President of the FPI Parliamentary Group.
- In February 2009, the Delaware bankruptcy court declined to force an auction and approved the sale of the park to FPI MB Entertainment (FPI) for $25 million.
- Combat helmets produced by FPI at one factory were at the center of a US Department of Justice lawsuit and $3 million settlement paid by ArmorSource, the prime contractor.
- KAMI was supported Islamic Defenders Front (Indonesian: "Front Pembela Islam", FPI) and their Islamism ideologies, despite having non-Muslims in KAMI rank and FPI notorious hatred against non-Muslims.
- Munarman is the former spokesman of the Islamic Defenders Front (FPI), advocate, former human rights activist, former chairman of the YLBHI, who later became the Commander of the Laskar Islam Command of FPI.
- After the official disbanding of the FPI, its central committee and many FPI branches reacted strongly.
- According to Radio France Internationale, Sangare's death dealt a significant blow to the Ivorian Popular Front (FPI) party.
- Football Power Index (abbreviated as FPI) is a predictive rating system developed by ESPN that measures team strength and uses it to forecast game and season results in American football.
- Cover versions by Odyssey, FPI Project, and Linda Clifford have entered the UK Singles Chart, with the FPI Project's version charting in other European markets as well.
- Rizieq declared the establishment of FPI on 17 August 1998.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!