Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Most recipients are below 200% of the Federal Poverty Level (FPL) and 43 percent are below 100% the FPL. 63% are black or hispanic and 77% are male.
- Utility holding company FPL Group acquired Colonial Penn in 1985. FPL sold Colonial Penn to Leucadia National in 1991.
- He founded the Free Party of Luxembourg (FPL) in 2003 and led it in Luxembourg's legislative elections in 2004. None of the FPL's candidates, including Ersfeld, was elected.
- In January 2015, FPL announced it would build three solar plants in order to triple its solar capacity as well as a natural-gas fired plant in Okeechobee County.
- Residents of Alaska and Hawaii have their own FPL tables whereas the other 48 states share a common FPL table. The FPL tables are updated annually in January.
- On January 27, 2006, FPL Energy (a subsidiary of FPL Group) closed the sale transaction of 70 percent ownership from Alliant Energy-Interstate Power and Light.
- FPL was still operating three Avengers in 2010 configured as water-bombers, and stationed at Miramichi Airport.
- Mississippi Power and FPL jointly own and share operating costs of the Daniel 1 and 2 units.
- FPL 14991 and FPL 14981 are both "β"- [...] of remacemide, and they display modest efficacy against maximal electroconvulsive shock in mice.
- It was revealed to be funded by dark money beginning in 2018 connected to Florida Power & Light (FPL) in 2022.
- Bracy was one of few Democrats to vote for legislation authored by utility company Florida Power & Light (FPL) to phase out net metering for rooftop solar panels.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!