Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The trapezius muscle is one of the commonly affected muscles in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD).
- As of 2020, losmapimod, a p38 inhibitor, is being investigated for the treatment of facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) on the basis of p38 inhibition inhibiting the effects of DUX4.
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) is the second most common adult-onset muscular dystrophy with facial weakness being a distinct feature of FSHD in over 90% of cases.
- Carrino has been diagnosed with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), a disease the causes progressive weakening of the muscles, for which the Chris Carrino Foundation was created.
- The sign has also been observed in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, a disease causing progressive weakening of the muscles of multiple areas of the body, and in facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD), a disease named after areas of the body it preferentially weakens (face, shoulder, and upper arm).
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) is a type of muscular dystrophy, a group of heritable diseases that cause degeneration of muscle and progressive weakness.
- It has been used in patients with duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) and facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD).
- Facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy (FSHD) can present similarly, although facial weakness and asymetrical weakness is common in FSHD.
- Blier lives with facioscapulohumeral muscular dystrophy and supports fundraisers for the FSHD Society.
- Adler, under "Team Max" is the host of the Celebrity Charity Walk 'n' Roll for FSHD to help raise funds directly for research of FSHD, one of the most prevalent muscular dystrophies.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!