|SYNO ||Felicia | genus Felicia|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In November, 2014, the school was renamed the Felicia Penzell Weber Jewish Community High School, in honor of school co-founder Felicia Penzell Weber (zl).
- In "The Lies Ill-Concealed" Karen is visited by Felicia Tilman and is shocked to learn that she has moved next door.
- The Taliesin Orchestra is led by keyboardist Trammell Starks and features the voice, vocal arranging, vocal production, and in some cases songwriting of Felicia Farerre (aka Felicia Sorensen).
- On 22 June 1768, he married Felicia Elizabetha (1741–1821), only child of lawyer and legal author Philip Burton and his wife Felicia, daughter of Ralph Whitfield.
- In 1983, after the death of his 24-year-old daughter Felicia in an automobile accident, Levy contributed funds donated in her memory to help with the construction of a new dialysis center at Good Samaritan Hospital in Suffern, New York.
- Felicia returned while Mac was hospitalized to resume her role of mother.
- "Felicia's svenska suite", (English: Felicia's Swedish suite) is a music album recorded by the Swedish-Dutch folk singer-songwriter Cornelis Vreeswijk in 1978.
- "Felicia filifolia" is called "fine-leaved felicia", "needle-leaved felicia", or "wild aster" in English, "draaibos" in Afrikaans and "sehalahala-seseholo" in the Sesotho language.
- Someone's been sending mushy notes to Jenny claiming to be her secret admirer. Felicia and Rachel have a MEGA MEGA fight, and everyone's either in "Team Felicia" or "Team Rachel".
- Félicia Ballanger is one of two children. Her mother named her Félicia after the Italian Tour de France winner Felice Gimondi and her brother, Frédéric, after the Spanish winner, Federico Bahamontes).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!