Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Vertical formation skydiving (VFS) is a subcategory of formation skydiving using high-speed body positions normally associated with freeflying.
- Higher speeds can be attained if the skydiver pulls in his or her limbs (see also freeflying).
- Freeflying is a skydiving discipline which began in the late 1980s, involving freefalling in various vertical orientations, as opposed to the traditional "belly-to-earth" orientation.
- Babylon Freefly is a French skydiving team that was formed in 1998 by Stephane Fardel in Empuriabrava, and has grown into one of the oldest and most successful freeflying teams in the history of skydiving.
- Skydivers build formations using higher-speed body positions normally associated with freeflying, such as head down and sitflying.
- In the early days of freeflying, Zipser wanted to get the best freeflyers at the time together to research, develop, and document the performance evolution of human freeflight / freeflying.
- In the early days of FreeFlying, Zipser wanted to bring together the world's then-best freeflyers to research, develop, and document the performance evolution of human freeflight, or freeflying.
- They began as a freeflying team and competed at both national and international level until in 2006 and 2007.
- Phase B occurs when the tether is cut and AeroCube-3 becomes a freeflying CubeSat picosatellite.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!