|NOUN || a frustum | frustums / frusta |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Heronian mean may be used in finding the volume of a frustum of a pyramid or cone.
- The fourteenth problem of the Moscow Mathematical calculates the volume of a frustum.
- In computer graphics, the viewing frustum is the three-dimensional region which is visible on the screen.
- Each tower is a hollow mast resembling a truncated cone (or frustum).
- Distributing contiguous 2D tiles of pixels allows for data scaling by culling data with the view frustum.
- The view frustum is typically obtained by taking a frustum—that is a truncation with parallel planes—of the pyramid of vision, which is the adaptation of (idealized) cone of vision that a camera or eye would have to the rectangular viewports typically used in computer graphics.
- The best method for modeling that is to divide the trunk into adjacent segments no more than 3 to 5 feet in height/length and then apply either the cone, paraboloid, or neiloid frustum form to each.
- The viewing frustum is a geometric representation of the volume visible to the virtual camera.
- Problem 14 of the Moscow Mathematical Papyrus computes the volume of a truncated pyramid, also known as a frustum.
- It can be thought of as a spherical cap with the top truncated, and so it corresponds to a spherical frustum.
- A frustum is a similar construction to a prism, with trapezoid lateral faces and differently sized top and bottom polygons.
- stacked on top of a frustum of a cone (commonly known as a "conical transition section" shape) with length [...] , where the base of the upper cone is equal in radius [...] to the top radius of the smaller frustum with base radius [...].
- The dual of an asymmetric/inverted right [...] -gonal bipyramid is an [...] -gonal frustum.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!