Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- There are test preparation companies that offer GMAT courses, private and group instruction as well as practice platforms.
- Frederic Mather Lord (November 12, 1912 – February 5, 2000) was a psychometrician for Educational Testing Service. The SAT, GRE, GMAT, LSAT and TOEFL are all based on Lord's research.
- Admitted to the MBA program requires the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT).
- The average GMAT is around 667 with 80% of the class scoring between 640 and 720.
- Non Resident Indian (NRI) candidates are also eligible to apply and should have scored a minimum GMAT score of 650 to be shortlisted for further evaluations.
- GMAT is an open-source alternative to software like Systems Tool Kit and FreeFlyer.
- In June 2009, Magoosh released its first product—GMAT math practice questions with video explanations. They got their first paying customers a couple months later in August.
- Admission requirements may slightly differ from country to country. Some universities or private institutions may require GMAT, GRE or other standardized mathematical test scores.
- In 2015, she started an MBA at the University of Oxford with a GMAT score above 700.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!