Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- An annual Japan Cultural Festival is held at the Garden in August, featuring Japanese tea ceremony, Japanese calligraphy and ikebana flower displays.
- The art of flower arrangement "ikebana" developed the "bunjinbana" (文人花) style, which was in homage to Chinese landscapes and literati paintings.
- Kazuyuki Ishihara was born in 1958, When he was 22 he began studying "ikenobō"-school "ikebana".
- "Katsura Ko-ryū" (桂古流) is a Japanese school of "ikebana".
- "Senkei-ryū" (専慶流) is a Japanese school of "ikebana".
- "Mishō-ryū Sasaoka" (未生流笹岡) is a Japanese school of "ikebana".
- "Ryūsei-ha" (龍生派) is a Japanese school of "ikebana".
- His last book (with Norman Sparnon) was published when he was 87. It explores the use of camellias in ikebana, on which his wife Janet was an acknowledged expert.
- "Rikka" is a form of ikebana.
- FlyQuest's brand emphasizes environmental issues through its jersey design and ikebana displays at competitions. Its initiatives also include fundraising for marine wildlife conservation.
- After the war ended, he taught "ikebana" to the wives of American troops stationed, and became a founding member of Ikebana International (I.I.), which was founded in 1956.
- The museum offers courses and workshops in calligraphy, brush ink painting, paper mache, illustration, ikebana with a Taiwanese touch etc.
- Today, florists in Japan also sell pre-arranged or done-while-you-wait ikebana.
- The name "kenzan" (剣山) literally means "sword mountain". It was introduced by the Moribana style of ikebana.
- He found that the strict rules of traditional ikebana did not allow individual expression. He broke away from traditional ikebana and formed his school in 1926.
- The temple is also home to the head office of the ikebana school called Yamamura Go-ryū (山村御流).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!