Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Toovey was associate composer for the Young Concert Artists Trust (YCAT) from 1993-5 and has been the artistic director of the new music ensemble IXION since 1987.
- The Yamaha FZ150i (called V-Ixion/Vixion in Indonesia) is a lightweight "150 cc" motorcycle manufactured by Yamaha Motor Company exclusively for Southeast Asian markets.
- Antion married Perimele, and they became parents of the legendary demi-god Ixion. It is sometimes said that Ares was Ixion's father, although some sources have Phlegyas, Leonteus as the real father.
- Players can either select the Ixion directly at the beginning of the game, or their selected fighter (that is not a secret fighter like the "Raiden II" and "Viper Phase 1" ships) is upgraded to the Ixion upon reaching Phase 1, equipping it with the original fighter's secondary weapons while using the Ixion's primary weapon and movement speed.
- Greek myth has it that Nephele is the cloud whom Zeus created in the image of Hera to trick Ixion to test his integrity after he displayed his lust for Hera during a feast as a guest of Zeus.
- Prior to 2011, Ixion Models created a model of the 78xx in N scale. Dapol purchased the rights to produce the Ixion 78xx in 2011.
- It was part of a series of four paintings - the other three showed the tortures of Sisyphus, Tantalus and Ixion, but only those of Tityos and Ixion still survive, both now in the Prado Museum in Madrid.
- This generation Premacy was also sold in some Asian markets as the Ford Ixion, from 1999 until 2003.
- In 2005, astronomers Lorin and Rousselot observed Ixion with the VLT in attempt to search for evidence of cometary activity.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!