|NOUN || a jalapeno | jalapenos |
|SYNO ||Capsicum annuum longum | cayenne | cayenne pepper | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Val chose blackberry and jalapeno, Sohrob chose passion fruit and habanero, Tati chose watermelon and serrano, and Arin chose mango and birds eye chili.
- Wickles offers an original spicy pickle along with other signature products such as original relish, green jalapeno relish, red jalapeno relish, pickled okra, garden mix and their new dirty dill pickles line.
- ZICO's coconut water comes in a variety of flavors including natural, chocolate, jalapeno mango, and watermelon raspberry.
- As of 2020 three new limited edition flavours were added; Nacho cheese & jalapeno, lime and chilli and chipotle chilli wings.
- In 2021, his Dutch book ‘Thanks for nothing Bin Laden: 20 years of the Netherlands in Afghanistan’ was published by Jalapeño Books.
- Zhug is made from fresh red or green hot peppers (like jalapeño caraway seed, cardamom, and black pepper.
- In 2007, Dunham appeared as The Amazing Ken with José Jalapeño on a Stick in the Larry the Cable Guy feature film "Delta Farce".
- Through Mount Dora Farms, Seaboard processes jalapeño peppers at its plant in Honduras.
- Sacks drove the No. 88 car owned by Dale Earnhardt Jr. in the Nationwide Series Subway Jalapeño 250 on July 2 at Daytona. Sacks finished 21st after qualifying 7th.
- The Jalapeño Cheddar McChicken, a McChicken with jalapeño peppers sauce and a slice of white cheddar cheese, was available in 2011 and 2012.
- Shandong is a popular Chinese restaurant in northeast Portland's Hollywood neighborhood, Judy's Noodles is a noodle dish with spinach, scallion greens, garlic, and jalapeño.
- Ventriloquist Jeff Dunham has performed with a pepper-shaped puppet named "José Jalapeño," described as "almost indistinguishable" from José Jiménez.
- On July 6, 2012, Busch won the Nationwide Series Jalapeño 250 at Daytona by passing Austin Dillon on the final lap.
- A variety of jalapeño pepper was named for him by the Burpee Seed Company.
- Next, side dishes and desserts including slices of white bread, crinkle-cut dill pickle chips, sliced onion, "jalapeño", and corn bread are picked up along the line.
- In 2020, he participated in the second season of "¿Quién es la máscara?" as the Jalapeño.
- The Subway Jalapeño 250 was held July 3 at Daytona International Speedway. Clint Bowyer took the pole and won the race.
- The jalapeño ([...] , [...] , [...]) is a medium-sized chili pepper pod type cultivar of the species "Capsicum annuum".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!