Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Chatarpur block is one of the administrative community development block of Palamu district, Jharkhand state, India.
- Apart from forest cover and mining belt, Noamundi has a diversified population, inside the TATA STEEL township people for various regions of India can be found, apart from that being the border of orissa and jharkhand, two most resourceful states of India cultural flavor of both the states can be seen here.
- Simdega district is one of the twenty-four districts of Jharkhand state, India, and Simdega town is the administrative headquarters of this district.
- The expressway crosses the West Bengal-Jharkhand border and enters the Bokaro district of Jharkhand.
- Lambodar Mahto is an Indian politician from Jharkhand and the general secretary of the All Jharkhand Students Union (AJSU) Party Jharkhand.
- Samir Kumar Mohanty is an Indian politician from the state of Jharkhand who is a Member of the Jharkhand Legislative Assembly, representing the Baharagora constituency.
- Sukhram Oraon is an Indian politician and an MLA elected from Chakradharpur constituency of Jharkhand state as a member of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha in 2005 and 2019 Jharkhand Legislative election.
- Government of Jharkhand awarded him Jharkhand Bibhuti Award. In 2011, Government of Jharkhand awarded him Jharkhand Ratna Award. In 2020, he received Padma Shri in field of Arts.
- In 2015, the Government of Jharkhand awarded him the Jharkhand Ratna Award for his contribution to the movement for a separate Jharkhand state by writing inspiring poems, songs and for his speeches.
- In 2003, JDP launched the "Jharkhand Front" together with four other parties, namely Jharkhand People's Party, Jharkhand Party (Naren), Jharkhand Party (Horo) and Jharkhand Vikas Dal.
- Then he created Jharkhand Mukti Morcha. Under the banner of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha several protests took place demanding a separate state of Jharkhand.
- It is one of the six medical colleges in Jharkhand which are completely run by the government , it is second flagship college among all the six colleges of jharkhand.
- Raghunandan Mandal (4 February 1952 – 3 January 2016) was an Indian politician who was a Member of Legislative Assembly from 17 Godda District in Jharkhand from BJP(Bharatiya Janata Party).
- In 2014 Jharkhand Legislative Assembly election, she defeated Chief Minister of Jharkhand and Jharkhand Mukti Morcha Supremo Shibu Soren's son Hemant Soren by 5262 votes and became one of powerful leaders of Jharkhand politics.
- Tourism in Jharkhand refers to tourism in the Indian state of Jharkhand. Jharkhand is known for its waterfalls, hills and holy places.
- Shashank Shekhar is an Indian politician of Jharkhand Mukti Morcha.
- Chandrapura Thermal Power Station is a thermal power plant located in Chandrapura Town in the Indian state of Jharkhand.
- The village's population mainly sodgop (gohola) which migrated from jharkhand and gauda and some scheduled caste like sing.
- Sandhya Bauri and her daughter, Susmita Bauri, have been members of parliament from Bishnupur (Lok Sabha constituency). Amar Kumar Bauri is a minister in jharkhand. Dasia Bauri was a saint in Orissa.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!