Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- is the largest of the Kerkennah Islands off the north coast of Tunisia.
- is the second largest of the Kerkennah Islands off the north coast of Tunisia.
- It was fought on 16 April 1941, between four British and three Italian destroyers, near the Kerkennah Islands off Sfax, in the Tunisian coast.
- In 1576 he survived under Alvaro de Bazan, Marquess of Santa Cruz in the Battle of Querquenes at the Kerkennah Islands.
- Remla (...) is the main town of the Kerkennah Islands, Tunisia. A three-day Octopus Festival in March marks the start of the octopus fishing season.
- The Kerkennah Islands gerbil ("Dipodillus zakariai") is a rodent from Kerkennah Islands, Tunisia.
- It is along the east coast of Tunisia, and includes the Kerkennah Islands.
- Simpson received a report from naval intelligence that two enemy cruisers and destroyers were leaving port in Sicily to rendezvous with a convoy south of Kerkennah Islands.
- from 25 September to 8 October 1940, followed by a second patrol from 25 October to 3 November 1940 between Lampedusa and the Kerkennah Islands.
- Kraten is a harbour town on the northern edge of the Kerkennah Islands of Tunisia. It is known for octopus fishing.
- The Battle of Cape Matapan had a paralysing effect on the "Regia Marina", providing the Royal Navy with an opportunity to tighten its grip on the Mediterranean, as evidenced by the unequal Battle of the Tarigo Convoy near the Kerkennah Islands on 16 April.
- His affair was discovered by Augustus who banished him to Cercina (Kerkennah Islands) where he endured an exile of fourteen years.
- Ezzeddine Hadj Sassi (born on 17 December 1962 on the Kerkennah islands) is a retired Tunisian footballer.
- On 16 June 1940, "Morse", under the command of Jean Georges Charles Paris, struck a mine and sank in the same minefield off the Kerkennah Islands that sank her sister ship [...] six months later.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!