Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ... Cantonese: kam chin kwai). Some luxury species are becoming increasingly rare in South China due to increased hunting, and hunters turn to Hong Kong.
- There, the sect leader reminds her of their mission to support Ng Sam-kwai's, a military general, campaign for the throne before abdicating her title to Lung-er.
- Chong-kwai welcomes his friends Ted, May, Kofei and April from Hong Kong to his home in Thailand. He shows them a book which describes a game of ten ways to see ghosts.
- The Commissioner of Police, Lee Ming-kwai, described the protest as a "riot".
- Hong Tai-kwai (born 8 December 1946) is a Taiwanese gymnast. She competed at the 1964 Summer Olympics and the 1968 Summer Olympics.
- From the Daoguang to Xianfeng period, Wong made a living as an opera singer of the Red Boat Opera Company, often played as Guan Yu, and was first trained by Leung Lan-kwai (梁蘭桂) in an unnamed martial arts boxing skill and later with Leung Yee-tai (梁二娣) in exchange for his Six-and-a-Half Point Pole skill.
- Chan Man-kwai (born 1 April 1948) is a Chinese screenwriter who began his career in Hong Kong. He has written over 40 films and TV series in Hong Kong, Taiwan and mainland China.
- Also he was flown to New York to give evidence in federal court on his experiences on the river kwai in a case against Sony.
- The idea of establishing the party met opposition from 15 of the 27 rural committees led by Sha Tin Rural Committee chairman Mok Kam-kwai and mainly from the outlying islands and southern New Territories, who worried about the new party trying to hijack the Heung Yee Kuk.
- In 1949, he and some other pro-Communist intellectuals and professionals including Mok Ying-kwai and Wong San-yin founded the Hong Kong Chinese Reform Association (HKCRA) in response to the Young Plan proposed constitutional reform suggested by the then Governor Mark Aitchison Young.
- Dick Lee Ming-kwai [...] (...) is a retired Hong Kong law enforcement administrator who formerly served as the Commissioner of Police of Hong Kong from 2003 to 2007.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!