|SYNO ||Guangdong | Guangdong province | Kwangtung|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The first case in Hong Kong appeared on 15 August in a community near Kwangtung, a fishing area.
- In 1924, Grandmaster HA set up his first school in Kwangtung, China.
- Liao joined the Chinese Revolutionary Alliance in 1905 upon its founding and became the director of the financial bureau of Kwangtung after the founding of the Republic of China.
- Yip's sister, Susanne Yip Gimling, was principal of the Kwangtung Provincial Girls’ Middle School in Guangzhou, China during the 1930s.
- In 1938, Isogai was transferred to Manchukuo as Chief of Staff of the Kwangtung Army shortly before the disastrous Nomonhan Incident. He was recalled to Japan, and forced into retirement in 1939.
- However, YodIQ withdraw due to flu symptoms and was replaced by Kwangtung Realfighter.
- He was also involved in Direct China Relief Incorporated, Kwangtung International Relief Committee, Canton Committee for Justice to China, and the China Medical Missionary Association.
- In the 1979 film "Ten Tigers from Kwangtung" (廣東十虎與後五虎) produced by the Shaw Brothers Studio, he was portrayed by Wai Pak.
- "Pseudocatharylla inclaralis" is a moth in the family Crambidae. It was described by Francis Walker in 1863. It is found in China (Kiangsu, Fokien, Kwangtung, Shantung) and Japan.
- "Peragrarchis emmilta" is a moth in the family Carposinidae. It is found in China (Kwangtung).
- The 2nd National Congress of the Kuomintang (...) was the second national congress of the Kuomintang, held in 1–19 January 1926 at Kwangchow, Kwangtung, Republic of China.
- In Kwangtung province, at least 10,000 people died in the storm, with some reporting up to 100,000. It was considered the worst storm to hit Macau in history.
- It is found in north-western and north-eastern India, Taiwan and China (Szechwan, Yunnan, Kwangtung, Chekiang, Fukien).
- As Kwangtung declared independence from Qing government shortly after the Wuchang Uprising in October 1911, Chan was appointed by the Kwangtung military government as the foreign minister, until the Republic of China was established in Nanking on 1 January 1912.
- "Vittabotys" is a genus of moths of the family Crambidae. It contains only one species, "Vittabotys mediomaculalis", which is found in China (Kwangtung).
- The Kwangtung Provincial Bank (...) was a bank latterly based in Hong Kong, also known as the Provincial Bank of Kwangtung Province.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!