Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Burma (now Myanmar) decimalised in 1952 (predating the Indian case) by changing from the rupee (worth 16 pe, each of 4 pyas) to the kyat (worth 100 pyas).
- The indemnity of one million pounds sterling would have been considered a colossal sum even in Europe of that time, and it became frightening when translated to Burmese kyat equivalent of 10 million.
- The rupee was replaced by the kyat in 1952 at par.
- 93 trillion kyat, or 23% of the national GDP.
- The term "kyat" derives from the ancient Burmese unit "kyattha" (...), equal to 16.3 (16.329324593) grams of silver.
- The recipients of the first class received outright grants of 30,000 kyat.
- They announced a 10 million kyat (U.S. $7,000) reward for information leading to his arrest.
- In 1987, his image was inscribed on the 45 kyat banknote. In 2013, a statue was erected in Chauk which is a focal point of Workers' day celebrations.
- According to business sources in Yangon, Nay Shwe Thway Aung took a new Mercedes Benz from a warehouse of the military-owned Union of Myanmar Economic Holding, Ltd (UMEHL), paying just 10 million kyat (US$11,600) for a luxury vehicle valued at least 200 million kyat ($230,000) in Burma.
- On 17 October 2014, the court sentenced him to 13 years, with a 100,000 kyat fine.
- The entrance fee was 4000 kyat (US$4.06) for adults and 3000 kyat (US$3.05) for children.
- Narada was born Toe Kywe at 4 am on 31 January 1931 (the 14th Waxing of Tabodwe 1292 ME) to parents U Tun Myat and Daw Saw Myaing in Ywa-kyat village (now Shwedwingon village) in Ayadaw Township (previously Tabayin Township), Sagaing Region.
- It appeared even more daunting when converted to the Burmese kyat equivalent of 10 million.
- The canal involves a pump irrigation scheme and cost some 9,900,000 "kyat" to build.
- "Now & Ever" (2019) earned 3.5 billion kyat at the box office in Myanmar, becoming one of the most successful domestic films of the decade.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!