Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Previously there was a railway line from Cetinje to Bar along the banks of Lake Skadar, which transported both passengers and cargo. There are no remains of this railway line.
- Gruda is a Northern Albanian tribe and historical tribal region in southeastern Montenegro, just north of Lake Skadar, which includes the small town of Tuzi, in Podgorica.
- The city is just north of the Lake Skadar and close to coastal destinations on the Adriatic Sea.
- is a settlement, island, and a hill in Lake Skadar, in the Montenegrin municipality of Podgorica.
- It is named after Lake Skadar near the city of Podgorica.
- During the Middle Ages, Eastern Orthodox Albanians also inhabited Montenegro, with some examples including the Mahine near Budva, which had as its gathering place the Podmaine monastery, and the Mataguzi south of Podgorica whose leaders in 1468 donated to the Vranjina Monastery a land area between Rijeka Plavnica and Karabež on the shores of Lake Skadar.
- To the east is the largest lake in the Balkans, Lake Skadar.
- from Lake Skadar along the Montenegrin–Albanian border in the southwest to Kosovo in the northeast.
- is a geographical region in southeastern Montenegro stretching from the southern coast of Lake Skadar to the mountain of Rumija, comprising several villages.
- He began by taking lands previously held by Lord Žarko, in Lower Zeta (south of Lake Skadar, and is then recognized as a "provincial lord" in charters of Emperor Uroš the Weak (r. ...
- Godinje (Montenegrin Cyrillic: Годиње) is a village in the municipality of Bar, Montenegro. It is located on a hill overlooking Lake Skadar.
- His travels took him to Macedonia and its lakes, the coastlines of Albania and Greece, to Lake Skadar and Lake Pamvotida.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!