|NOUN1 || a lasagna | lasagnas / lasagne |
|NOUN2 || lasagne | - |
|SYNO ||lasagna | lasagne|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ross arrives and tells everyone Carol is pregnant, while Phoebe finds the engagement ring in the lasagne.
- On 7 February 2013, it was revealed by the Food Standards Agency that the Findus beef lasagne range in the UK, France and Sweden and the shepherd's pie and moussaka ranges in France contained horse meat without proper declaration or official scrutiny.
- As with most other types of pasta, the Italian word is a plural form: "lasagne" meaning more than one sheet of "lasagna", though, in many other languages, a derivative of the singular word "lasagna" is used for the popular baked pasta dish.
- Examples include "spaghetti" (thin rods), "rigatoni" (tubes or cylinders), "fusilli" (swirls), and "lasagne" (sheets).
- It includes main courses such as "pasticcio di maccheroni" or the popular cappelletti and lasagne all made with fresh egg pasta.
- On 7 February 2013, it was revealed that the Findus beef lasagne range in the UK, France and Sweden and the shepherd's pie and moussaka ranges in France contained horse meat without proper declaration.
- Purezza specialises in vegan pizza, but also provides a range of vegan alternatives to other Italian dishes such as lasagne, macaroni cheese, and tiramisu.
- Vincisgrassi, also spelled vincesgrassi, is a typical Marche pasta dish similar to lasagne al forno, considered one of the gastronomic emblems of the Marche cuisine.
- On 8 February 2013, Findus Sweden announced a recall of its 375g packs of ready-made lasagne (code 63957) and published a contact number for customers who wanted to return the products they had already purchased.
- "Ragù alla bolognese" along with "béchamel" is also used to prepare traditional baked lasagne in Bolognese style.
- Is quite easy to find a restaurant that serves lasagne with Churrasco (due to strong presence of gaucho tradition).
- Lisanzedas is a variant of pillus (and sometimes named as such) that is oven-baked in layers like lasagne.
- Macaroni bows or home-made thin pasta squares (like tiny lasagne) are boiled in salted water, drained, and mixed with some cooking oil or fat.
- Sephardim use matzah soaked in water or stock to make pies or lasagne, known as "mina", "méguena", "mayena" or [...].
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!