Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It started airing in 1990 as a late night show with comedian Antonio Sánchez "El Gangster" in WSTE-TV SuperSiete.
- NBC filled the late-night time slot for the next year with "Mary Kay's Nightcap", a non-comic show in which Mary Kay Stearns previewed the next day's programming.
- In 2004, Schmidt toured through Germany with a live comedy show, featuring his former late night show sidekick Manuel Andrack.
- Letterman has talked about the ranch on his late-night show and showed photos of a black bear invading the place in September 2003.
- Veteran radio presenter Keith Skues lives in the village, with his collection of around 300,000 records. He presented his popular Sunday late night show on BBC Local Radio from his home many times.
- Satriani has starred in several movies, including the 2006 Christopher Guest film "For Your Consideration", as the guitarist in the band that played for the late-night show.
- Conan O'Brien brought his late night show to Toronto in February 2004. O'Brien spent a day as a Royal Canadian Mountie at the Canada–United States border.
- From December 2014 to April 2016, Radio 1 included a weekly late night show presented by a well known Internet personality called "The Internet Takeover".
- Clive Bull (born 23 January 1959) is an English radio talk show host, best known for presenting a late-night show on LBC in London.
- Kimmel went on to host his own late-night show for ABC, "Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- He also hosted a late night show, "Fabulous", on the old BBC Radio Five in 1993.
- When he was only 18, Lawrence was hired by Steve Allen to be one of the singers on Allen's local New York City late night show on WNBC-TV in 1953, along with Eydie Gormé and Andy Williams.
- a talent contest hosted in Stefan Raab's Late-Night-Show "TV total".
- The popular late-night show "Crónicas marcianas" during the late 1990s–2000 also helped to extend prime time well into the early hours with the show being watched by a share of 40%, despite finishing at 02:00.
- A 3am late licence made it a home for late night socialising for comedians and the raucous late night show "Late 'n' Live" was started there.
- In the late-night show "Ringlstetter" (BR), DJ Hell was a guest of Hannes Ringlstetter in September 2018.
- While "TV total" started as a comedy format mainly showing and satirizing funny and embarrassing sequences from other television programs, it soon came to be more of a late night show featuring musical performances—in some ways similar to "The Tonight Show with Jay Leno" or "Late Night with Conan O'Brien".
- Coia and Greenwood also sat in for Derek and Ellen Jameson on the late-night show on BBC Radio 2, and Coia (broadcasting solo) also deputised for Ken Bruce, Ed Stewart and other presenters on that station.
- From 1999 to 2001, she presented the late-night show "Nonsolomoda" (Canale 5) where she reported about fashion and lifestyle.
- In January 2010, during the replacement of O'Brien as "Tonight Show" host, Letterman ran a fake promo (featuring former "Tonight" announcer Edd Hall) for the return of Leno to "The Tonight Show", referring to "Headlines" as "the bit [...] stole from Letterman's late-night show".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!