Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- A Pimm's mojito substitutes lemon and lime soda with muddled limes and soda water.
- Unlike the vodka martini and the mojito, popularized by previous Bond films, the Vesper did not become a familiar cocktail, likely because the Kina Lillet and later the substitute Lillet Blanc, were not widely distributed.
- In November 2018, to raise funds for the renovation and to educate the local community, it ran a mojito bar with guided tours.
- It is sometimes called a virgin mojito.
- Preliminary Heat: Make two dozen baked items, two different treats per dozen, inspired by cocktails. They had 2 hours. Cory used mimosa as his inspiration, Saber used mojito, and Karina used mai tai.
- An additional cocktail on the menu is a Lavender mojito.
- Still, the setting is so seductive, the period details so vivid and the acting so stellar, that it's as intoxicating as a potent mojito."
- There are several theories behind the origin of the name "mojito": one such theory holds that name relates to mojo, a Cuban seasoning made from lime and used to flavor dishes.
- On a small plaque hanging in El Floridita, hangs Hemingway's signed quote: "My mojito in the Bodeguita del Medio and my daiquiri in the Floridita".
- Alcoholic drinks sometimes feature mint for flavor or garnish, such as the mint julep and the mojito.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!