Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Since "S/N" figures are often cited in dB, a conversion may be needed.
- A Sega Genesis conversion of "Ghouls 'n Ghosts" (programmed by Yuji Naka) was released by Sega in 1989 in Japan and North America, and in 1990 in Europe.
- Because the efficacy of "n"−3 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acid (LC-PUFA) synthesis decreases down the cascade of α-linolenic acid conversion, DHA synthesis from α-linolenic acid is even more restricted than that of EPA.
- As that language is already spelled phonemically, direct conversion from Latin to Shavian letters can be performed, though several ligatures are added for the common combinations of vowels with "n" and "s" and some common short words.
- The formation of the pyrimidine ring begins with the conversion of Aspartate to N-Carbamoylaspartate by undergoing a condensation reaction with carbamoyl phosphate.
- Some modified with dorsal and ventral guns replaced by wooden fairings as Do 217 N-1/U1, conversion with "Schräge Musik" arrangement of four upward-firing 20 mm MG 151s as Do 217 N-1/U3.
- The support may include a multiply instruction that includes renormalization—the scaling conversion of the product from 2"n"−2 to "n"−1 fraction bits.
- "Note:"- U = "Umrüst-Bausatz" – conversion kit installed at factory level, denoted as a suffix in the form /U"n".
- Bachman played a final show with the band and then quit in May 1970; his relations with Cummings had deteriorated and his recent conversion to Mormonism caused dissatisfaction with the band's rock n' roll lifestyle.
- At low pH, deaminative cleavage results in the release of inorganic SO4, and the conversion of GlcNS into anhydromannose (aMan).
- Two years later, in 1948, a similar conversion plan was put forth.
- The Heston Aircraft Company was contracted to carry out the conversion work on three early production F.1s.
- The two sports reviewers of "Electronic Gaming Monthly" said the 32X version was the most accurate conversion of the arcade game to date.
- This was superseded the next year by conversion of the type to jet power as the YB-49 of 1947.
- However, in some cases conversion to DNF can lead to an exponential explosion of the formula.
- The circuit has the advantage of high speed as the conversion takes place simultaneously rather than sequentially.
- The threshold voltage at which this conversion happens is one of the most important parameters in a MOSFET.
- The VX-100 was expected to have an ion speed boosting efficiency of 80%, but could not achieve this efficiency due to losses from the conversion of DC electric current to radio frequency power and the auxiliary equipment for the superconducting magnet.
- The same conversion can be effected with elemental bromine in the presence of UV light or even sunlight.
- The vessels arrived at Melbourne on 18 February. Conversion of "Quadrant" to a fast anti-submarine frigate began at the Williamstown Naval Dockyard in Melbourne during April 1950.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!