|SYNO ||NAFTA | North American Free Trade Agreement|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Prosec (Program of Sectoral Promotion) is a program started by the Mexican government after the implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) to overcome the challenges faced by international factories (maquiladoras)) in Mexico resulting from NAFTA article 3.
- NAFTA (UK) was originally called "Russian Oil Storage Installations".
- The ALn 772 ("Automotrice Leggera a nafta", Light Diesel motor car) series are a group of Diesel railcars built for the Italian public railway company Ferrovie dello Stato (FS) between the 1930s and the 1950s.
- The engine feeding system was shifted from nafta to diesel fuel for standardisation and environmental reasons.
- Route 67 in Missouri was designated as NAFTA Corridor 61, but north of St.
- Shortly after Kerimov bought into Nafta Moskva, the company found itself in a conflict with businessman Andrei Andreev.
- Under the NAFTA, Canada is not allowed to target other NAFTA citizens when they impose new measures.
- In 2018, the most important sales market was the NAFTA countries with 37% followed by Asia with 32%, Western Europe (EU plus Norway and Switzerland) with 17%, and Latin America (excluding the NAFTA country of Mexico) with 7%.
- Early public opinion on NAFTA was ambivalent, where a plurality of polled Americans was either unsure about NAFTA or did not have an opinion about NAFTA.
- The vehicle was produced from 1940 to 1945 in civil and NM (Nafta Military) 666N diesel versions (nafta) for the armed forces.
- Dreier opposed President Donald Trump's threats to abandon NAFTA, instead advocating for an updated NAFTA, which would include digital trade, among other subjects.
- NAFTA allows British Columbia to transport its lumber products at lower prices.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!