Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER) program of the National Cancer Institute (NCI) is a source of epidemiologic information on the incidence and survival rates of cancer in the United States.
- The Early Detection Research Network (EDRN) is a collaboration led by the National Cancer Institute (NCI) focused on the discovery of cancer biomarkers.
- In March 2011, an NCI working group assessment concluded that caBIG "...expanded far beyond those goals to implement an overly complex and ambitious software enterprise of NCI-branded tools, especially in the Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS) space.
- The NCI, headed by Dr. John R. Heller Jr., lobbied the United States Congress for financial support for second-generation chemotherapy research.
- Yang is a recipient of the Federal Technology Transfer Award, co-recipient of FLEX Program Awards for Principal Investigators, CCR, NCI, as well as U.S.-China Biomedical Collaborative Research Grant award.
- To perform these studies she and other collaborators developed the NCI Radiation Risk Assessment Tool (RadRAT), which is interactive computer software that uses state of the art risk projection models to estimate lifetime cancer risks and incorporates Monte Carlo simulation methods to assess the impact of uncertainties in the assumptions and data.
- In April 2018 Costa also left the NcI and re-joined FI.
- 1975 – The first Cancer Center Support Grant (CCSG) was funded by the NCI, with Walter Lawrence, Jr., M.D., a surgeon and former president of the American Cancer Society, as principal investigator and director of the cancer center.
- National Biomedical Imaging Archive (NBIA) is an Open-source software Web application managed by the United States National Cancer Institute (NCI) intended to create searchable repositories of in vivo images.
- In 2012, during a ceremony awarding an honorary doctorate to NCI graduate Fred Gray, Lipscomb University president L.
- CD molecules are leucocyte antigens on cell surfaces. CD antigens nomenclature is updated at Protein Reviews On The Web (https://web.archive.org/web/20080920090434/http://mpr.nci.nih.gov/prow/).
- The XX Corps of the Ottoman Empire (Turkish: "20 nci Kolordu "or" Yirminci Kolordu") was one of the corps of the Ottoman Army. It was formed during World War I.
- Thereafter, he served as Head of the Vaccine Biology Section, Experimental Transplantation and Immunology Branch, at the National Cancer Institute (NCI) from 1992 to 2004.
- The 57th Infantry Regiment (Turkish: "57'nci Piyade Alayı" or "Elli Yedinci Piyade Alayı") or simply 57th Regiment (Turkish: "57 nci Alay" or "Elli Yedinci Alay") was a regiment of the Ottoman Army during World War I.
- He was Principal Investigator of an NCI K12 Pediatric Oncology Clinical Research Training Grant, and the Program Director of an NCI T32 Pediatric Oncology Training grant at Baylor College of Medicine.
- Kantoff won two 2018 Prostate Cancer Foundation Challenge Awards, one on Clonal Hematopoiesis and Prostate Cancer and another alongside fellow principal investigator Mark Pomerantz on DNA Damage Repair Alternations in Prostate Cancer.
- In 1948, the University of California at San Francisco (UCSF) established the Cancer Research Institute.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!