|NOUN || nucleobase | nucleobases |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It is used as a nucleobase of hachimoji nucleic acids.
- Traditionally, the termination signal for translation is a 3 nucleobase sequence called a stop codon.
- A nucleoside consists simply of a nucleobase (also termed a nitrogenous base) and a five-carbon sugar (ribose or 2'-deoxyribose) whereas a nucleotide is composed of a nucleobase, a five-carbon sugar, and one or more phosphate groups.
- A vast number of nucleobase analogues exist.
- UDP consists of the pyrophosphate group, the pentose sugar ribose, and the nucleobase uracil.
- The sensitivity of glycoRNA moieties to PNGase F, which cleaves the glycosidic linkage between asparagine and the proximal GlcNAc of N-glycans, implies a non-nucleobase interaction.
- 6-Amino-5-nitropyridin-2-one or 6-amino-5-nitro-2(1H)-pyridinone is a pyridine base. It is used as a nucleobase of hachimoji DNA, in which it pairs with 5-aza-7-deazaguanine.
- 1-Methylcytosine is used as a nucleobase of hachimoji DNA, in which it pairs with isoguanine.
- BE3 and its later version, BE4 allow to change the nucleobase C to T and nucleobase G to A.
- One of his most important contributions was the prebiotic synthesis of the nucleobase adenine (a key component of nucleic acids) from hydrogen cyanide (HCN).
- pyrene-7,8-dihydrodiol-9,10-epoxide has been shown to bind to an N2 atom of a guanine nucleobase in DNA, distorting the double helix structure by intercalation of the pyrene moiety between base pairs through π-stacking.
- For nucleoside (nucleobase + ribose sugar) synthesis, Orgel suggested an almost opposite approach, heating a mixture of ribose and the purine nucleobases hypoxanthine, adenine, and guanine to dryness in the presence of magnesium ions.
- Within Haplogroup A chromosomes, the M91 marker consists of a stretch of 8 T nucleobase units.
- β-D-Glucopyranosyloxymethyluracil or base J is a hypermodified nucleobase found in the DNA of kinetoplastids including the human pathogenic trypanosomes.
- Nucleosides are molecules formed by attaching a nucleobase to a ribose or deoxyribose ring. Examples of these include cytidine (C), uridine (U), adenosine (A), guanosine (G), and thymidine (T).
- 6-"O"-Methylguanine is a derivative of the nucleobase guanine in which a methyl group is attached to the oxygen atom.
- (symbol T or Thy) is one of the four nucleobases in the nucleic acid of DNA that are represented by the letters G–C–A–T.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!