Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Another affiliated ensemble with the ONL is the "Ensemble de Cuivres et Percussions de l'ONL" (literal translation: Brass and Percussion Ensemble of the ONL), formed by tubist Christian Delange and 11 musicians of the ONL.
- A response to an Overdue Notice Letter (ONL) to retain activity of a DMF MUST be identified as an Annual Report (with additional amendments as applicable) and contain the information listed below for an Annual Report.
- In December 2018, the ONL announced the appointment of Szeps-Znaider as its next music director, effective September 2020, with an initial contract of 4 seasons.
- Michael B. Adam, ONL (born June 3, 1981) is a Canadian curler who won gold at the 2006 Winter Olympics.
- Korab, ONL (born November 28, 1979 in Harbour Grace, Newfoundland) is a Canadian curler and politician.
- Mark Nichols, ONL (born January 1, 1980) is a Canadian curler from St.
- Gary Graham (11 August 1945 – 24 June 2019) ONL, was a Canadian musician born in Wolfville, Nova Scotia.
- Denzil Joseph Goudie ONL was born in 1939 in the small community of Mud Lake, Labrador, Canada. His mother was writer Elizabeth Goudie.
- ONL's 10-track debut album, "Love in the Land of Rubber Shoes and Dirty Ice Cream" was independently released and launched in December 2003.
- Together with Victor Wentink, he conceived a generative and interactive sound environment for both the freshwater part by NOX (Lars Spuybroek) and the saltwater part by ONL (Kas Oosterhuis) of the Water Pavilion (1997), part of the Deltapark at the artificial island Neeltje_Jans.
- Carrington argued that nature was complex and that any actions would have repercussions, stating that it is impossible to do one thing onl"y.' A reverend J.E.
- One of the earliest built examples, the Water Pavilion (1993-1997), by Lars Spuybroek (NOX) and Kas Oosterhuis (ONL), was the first building to combine continuous geometry with the utilisation of sensors throughout the interior, creating an interactive environment (also known as responsive architecture) where light and sound could be transformed by visitors.
- Edgar Albert Baird, ONL (May 28, 1911 – May 1, 2005) was a businessman born in Campbellton in the Dominion of Newfoundland.
- Bradley Raymond Gushue, ONL ([...]; born June 16, 1980) is a Canadian curler from St. John's, Newfoundland and Labrador.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!