Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- His wife said his name was pronounced FEE-kray Geb-reh-YESS-oos.
- The Tupolev OOS was a Soviet concept for an air-launched, single-stage-to-orbit spaceplane.
- Regiment Oos Transvaal was originally meant to be equipped with 35mm Oerlikon but by December 1964, a decision was made that Regiment Oos Transvaal would use Bofors and Oerlikon guns, comprising a Bofors regiment, two 40mm Bofors batteries and a 35mm Oerlikon battery.
- With the re-organisation of the military, the four units were disbanded and Regiment Oos-Rand was formed from the integration of Regiment Kemp and Regiment Andries Pretorius.
- Hoërskool Oos-Moot has been performing on sports during the year.
- In the masculine singular forms of "mien", "dien", "zien" and "oos", final "-n" is added under the same phonological conditions which apply to articles and adjectives.
- Oos has been a district of Baden-Baden (Germany) since 1928 and has a population of 7207. Its name is derived from the river Oos, which runs through Baden-Baden.
- Wing is famous for agritourism. Madhyavarti Oos Sanshodhan Kendra is situated at Padegaon, where research on sugarcane takes place.
- As seen above, the treaty bears some quaint spellings of the names of the signatories ('Abdoola bin Rashid'), the dates ('the month of Rubee-oos-Sanee') and the territories ('Aboo Dhebbee', Shargah, Ejman and Umm ool Keiweyn').
- users have joined the oos.cc community, using the offered featured and applications.
- Michigan Southern Railroad aka Pioneer Railcorp — had an RS3m stored OOS on their property. Scrapped December 2011.
- Tantiusques ("Tant-E-oos-kwiss") is a [...] open space reservation and historic site registered with the National Register of Historic Places.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!