Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The AppleTalk design rigorously followed the OSI model of protocol layering.
- 2 is the original name of the ISO/IEC 8802-2 standard which defines logical link control (LLC) as the upper portion of the data link layer of the OSI Model.
- It was unclear which of the OSI model and the Internet protocol suite would result in the best and most robust computer networks.
- Nonetheless, for a period in the late 1980s and early 1990s, engineers, organizations and nations were polarized over the issue of which standard, the OSI model or the Internet protocol suite would result in the best and most robust computer networks.
- A switching loop or bridge loop occurs in computer networks when there is more than one Layer 2 (OSI model) path between two endpoints (e.g.
- One study proposed the first computer worm that operates on the second layer of the OSI model (Data link Layer), utilizing topology information such as Content-addressable memory (CAM) tables and Spanning Tree information stored in switches to propagate and probe for vulnerable nodes until the enterprise network is covered.
- A network switch is a multiport network bridge that uses MAC addresses to forward data at the data link layer (layer 2) of the OSI model.
- Introduced in 1994 in a series of publications in Computer Music Journal from MIT Press, ZIPI was intended as the next-generation transport protocol for digital musical instruments, designed with compliance to the OSI model.
- This implementation takes place at the physical level (layer) of the OSI model network structure.
- UMTS (and GERAN) include the three lowest layers of OSI model.
- Following the OSI model, packet radio networks can be described in terms of the physical, data link, and network layer protocols on which they rely.
- The primary benefit is to eliminate dependence on a particular OSI model data link layer (layer 2) technology, and eliminate the need for multiple layer-2 networks to satisfy different types of traffic.
- The ATM network reference model approximately maps to the three lowest layers of the OSI model: physical layer, data link layer, and network layer.
- The Open Systems Interconnection model (OSI model) is a conceptual model that 'provides a common basis for the coordination of [...] standards development for the purpose of systems interconnection'.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!