|SYNO ||QED | quantum electrodynamics|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- He is best known for his work on quantum electrodynamics (QED), in particular for developing a relativistically invariant perturbation theory, and for renormalizing QED to one loop order.
- In QED, there is some subtlety in this comparison, because theoretical predictions require as input an extremely precise value of "α", which can only be obtained from another precision QED experiment.
- In particular, quenched QED is QED without dynamical electrons, and quenched QCD is QCD without dynamical quarks.
- Dirac’s two preceding remarks suggest that we should start searching for a realistic regularization in the case of quantum electrodynamics (QED) in the four-dimensional Minkowski spacetime, starting with the original QED Lagrangian density.
- Early in his career, Johnson together with Marshall Baker (University of Washington) undertook a systematic study of the short distance and high energy behavior of quantum electrodynamics (QED), which presaged modern studies of renormalization group flow and the search for ultraviolet fixed points of the QED ?
- The QFT describing the interactions of photons and charged particles is quantum electrodynamics (QED), and this theory is not scale-invariant.
- In 2002, Block founded film finance, production and sales company QED International.
- In May 2012, Media Content Capital, an Anton Lessine and Sasha Shapiro global media fund, gained a controlling interest in QED through QED Holdings with an eight figure investment.
- In 2013 Parker's title "Science Crazy" (QED) won the UK School Library Association's Information Book Award, and "Fizzing Physics" (QED) won the Hampshire Information Book Award.
- Near the end of his life, Richard Feynman gave a series of lectures on QED intended for the lay public.
- The national champion was the Chennai-based team QED (V.V. ...
- QED International financed the negative cost. After the 2007 American Film Market, QED partnered with Sony's TriStar Pictures for distribution in several territories.
- Quami Ekta Dal, (Hindi: कौमी एकता दल; English: "Religious Unity Party"; abbreviated QED) was a regional party in Uttar Pradesh, India, founded in 2010.
- In 1999, Epitaxial Products International merged with Pennsylvania-based Quantum Epitaxial Designs (QED) to form IQE. [...] QED was founded by Tom Hierl.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!