|NOUN || a quadrillion | quadrillions / [with numeral] quadrillion |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Another way of describing this number is a one followed by (short scale) eighty quadrillion (80·1015) zeroes.
- The United States consumed about 4,000 TWh of electricity in 2012, and about 30,000 TWh (98 quadrillion BTU) of primary energy.
- With about 300 clear and sunny days in a year, the calculated solar energy incidence on India's land area is about 5 quadrillion kilowatt-hours (kWh) per year (or 5 EWh/yr).
- Measured concentrations of gold in the Atlantic and Northeast Pacific are 50–150 femtomol/L or 10–30 parts per quadrillion (about 10–30 g/km3).
- These devices can measure levels in the low parts per quadrillion range (10−15).
- ADVISE will possess the ability to store one quadrillion data entities.
- The system continues through compounding suffixes to a maximum of "iñuiññagliaqpakpiŋatchaq" (20×400×80003, ≈ 4 quadrillion), e.g.
- In 2011, Laughlin calculated a value for planet Earth at $5 quadrillion dollars to show a message of how precious the planet earth is and to not destroy it.
- A new super computer was announced on January 27, 2021, capable of 20 quadrillion calculations per second, said to be 3.5 times faster than the current system in operation at the facility.
- US Dollars (1.29 quadrillion yen), or 263% of GDP, and is the highest of any developed nation.
- Glitches can also compromise consumers such as the case in July 2009, where Josh Muszynski from New Hampshire, got charged $23 quadrillion dollars by Bank of America and Visa due to a credit card glitch.
- The entire number is [...] (roughly 23.6 septillion on the short scale or 23.6 quadrillion on the long scale).
- The High Productivity Computing Systems program was launched in 2004 as a multiagency project led by DARPA with the goal of increasing computing speed a thousandfold, creating a supercomputer capable of one petaflop (a quadrillion [...] floating-point operations a second).
- A quad is a unit of energy equal to [...] (a short-scale quadrillion) BTU, or [...] (1.055 exajoules or EJ) in SI units.
- Multiplying this with the previous result gives [...] (approximately [...] quadrillion or 15 quadrilliard on the long scale or 15 octillion on the short scale) jumbled positions altogether.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!