Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The YouTube series "Epic Rap Battles of History" featured Child (portrayed by Mamrie Hart) in a rap battle against Scottish celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay (portrayed by Lloyd "EpicLLOYD" Alquist) in the 2nd episode of its 5th season.
- Rap Supreme" and gave rap-battle strategies to the finalists of that show.
- According to reports, the feud started in the early 1990s after a rap battle between the two, which led to DMX's disdain for Jay-Z.
- Hyjak first appeared on the scene in 1998, at the age of fifteen he snuck into a pub in the Sydney suburb of Kings Cross to compete in a rap battle, which he won.
- In July 2017, Jarbo appeared on WWE television as part of a segment on WWE SmackDown Live. He was an extra in a rap battle skit hosted by rapper Wale.
- Ether in particular has come to be seen as a "classic" diss track, and caused "ether" to emerge as a slang term meaning to ruthlessly defeat someone in a rap battle.
- The instrumental to the track was used in the movie "8 Mile", starring rapper Eminem, in a rap battle scene.
- Aero MC brings you a fast and furious freestyle rap Battle Royale, head to head in Halo with monster chiptune beats and plenty of explosions.
- On December 7, 2018, "Epic Rap Battles of History" released a rap battle video between Zuckerberg and Elon Musk.
- The trading of records led to a rap battle between the two at a Lyricist Lounge event.
- "Komisionari" (as they are called), mostly record rap battle or just battle songs, but they are also known for their shocking social themes, which include criticism of the political situation in Bosnia.
- On July 12, 2014, Budden participated in "Total Slaughter", a rap battle event opposing Hollow Da Don, a top rap battler and influencer in battle rap.
- Battle rapping has had a strong underground presence in New Zealand. 1Outz is an organized rap battle league that began in Auckland, and Red Zone Battle's is another which began in Christchurch.
- Cindy and George quickly become attracted to one another, and George invites her and Brenda to a rap-battle with his rapper friends Mahalik and CJ.
- On October 4, 2015, at the Milk River restaurant in Brooklyn was held a rap-battle between Fredro Starr and Keith Murray. On the results of 3 rounds, Fredro Starr won with a score of 3–0.
- After winning one rap battle, he suffered a broken jaw from childhood friend Marquise.
- Just three months before his death on February 2, 2011, EpicLLOYD and Nice Peter made a song along with a video for "Epic Rap Battles of History" of Hulk Hogan, "Macho Man" Randy Savage and Kim Jong-Il having a rap battle.
- On April 23, 2005, Jin and rapper Serius Jones engaged in a rap battle. The battle was featured on Fight Klub DVD.
- In this respect, the form is similar to that of the rap battle.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!