|ADJ || rapier | more rapier | most rapier |
|NOUN || a rapier | rapiers |
|SYNO ||rapier | tuck|
ADJ positive | comparative | superlative
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- In 2015, Picanol Group celebrated the 40th anniversary of the production of rapier weaving machines with the global launch of its new OptiMax-"i" rapier machine.
- Fencing masters in Europe began to research and experiment with historical fencing techniques, with weapons such as the two-handed sword, rapier and smallsword, and to instruct actors in their use.
- The bilbo is a type of 16th century, cut-and-thrust sword or small rapier formerly popular in America.
- Since this style of dagger was usually made "en suite" with a cup-hilted rapier, the decoration of the knuckleguard tended to reflect that of the cup of the rapier.
- The shield surmounted a musket bendwise and a rapier bendwise sinister in saltire, both argent and is surrounded by the chain of the Royal Order of the Seraphim, placed under crown, musket and rapier".
- Golubytskyi (rapier), V. Gutzeit (saber), V. Titova (epee), E.
- "Verticordia mitchelliana", commonly known as rapier featherflower, is a flowering plant in the myrtle family, Myrtaceae and is endemic to the south-west of Western Australia.
- On nearby Salta Moss, a Bronze Age rapier was discovered in the 1980s, and may have been crafted as early as 1100BC, proving the area was inhabited at least by that time.
- A stationary package of yarn is used to supply the weft yarns in the rapier machine.
- – rapier with Repoussé (rehammered) bowl made in 1624, smuggled out of Russia by Bolshoi Ballet Company.
- During rehearsals for the show in 1968, Laurence Payne was blinded in his left eye by a rapier.
- ... 1574–1627) was a fencing master and writer of the 1628 rapier manual "Academie de l'Espée".
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!