Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Valhalla Golf Club in Louisville has hosted several editions of the PGA Championship, Senior PGA Championship and Ryder Cup since the 1990s.
- The Ryder Cup is a biennial men's golf competition between teams from Europe and the United States.
- Two days after a 17–11 victory, which marked the first American Ryder Cup triumph since 2008 at Valhalla and which Love dedicated to Palmer, the majority of the team attended the memorial service for Palmer at St.
- The Ryder Cup in golf was originally played between a United States team and a team representing Great Britain and Ireland. From 1979 onwards this was expanded to include the whole of Europe.
- St Albans was once home to Samuel Ryder, the founder of the Ryder Cup.
- Pinehurst Resort in Pinehurst has hosted a PGA Championship, Ryder Cup, two U.S.
- The course also hosted the Ryder Cup in the fall of 2016, when it became one of two courses in the U.S.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!