|NOUN || a taxidermist | taxidermists |
|SYNO ||animal stuffer | stuffer | taxidermist|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The specific name, "mackloti", is in honor of naturalist and taxidermist Heinrich Christian Macklot.
- Benjamin Leadbeater (12 January 1773 – 22 March 1851) was a British naturalist, ornithologist and taxidermist.
- Born in Dresden, Havekost was the son of a sculptor and a taxidermist.
- After serving as a taxidermist at Henry Augustus Ward's Natural Science Establishment in Rochester, New York, he spent 1.5 years, 1877–1878 in India and Ceylon collecting specimens.
- Taxidermist Walter Potter was a native of Bramber, and is buried in its churchyard.
- Jane Catharine Tost (1817-1889) was an Australian taxidermist.
- Ward‘s father was Edwin Ward, a taxidermist. Edwin's brother was noted taxidermist Rowland Ward.
- Alfredo Salafia (November 7, 1869 – January 31, 1933) was a Sicilian embalmer and taxidermist of the 1900s.
- David James Schwendeman (December 5, 1924 – November 26, 2012) was an American taxidermist.
- Brown was a taxidermist for 20 years prior to co-founding the Loretto, Minnesota-based Museum Professionals in 1997.
- Takeshi Yamada is a Japanese-American artist and rogue taxidermist.
- The third body is identified as taxidermist Sandra Keller (Barbara Anne Klein).
- Émile Deville (25 January 1824 – 8 January 1853) was a French physician, naturalist and taxidermist.
- Louis Dufresne (18 January 1752, Champien, near Peronne – 11 October 1832) was a French ornithologist and taxidermist.
- A week later, the taxidermist sees Padishah and Potter together in London. Padishah was an eminent Hindu, the diamond was indeed real, but the taxidermist doubts the bird swallowed the diamond.
- Bellows visits a friend, the taxidermist of the title, in the latter’s home.
- Daniel B. Smith (July 14, 1792 – March, 1883) was an educator, pharmacist, and taxidermist in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Edward Spalding worked as an entomologist and taxidermist; on the expedition he was a zoological collector.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!