|NOUN || Togo | - |
|SYNO ||Togo | Togolese Republic|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The Togo paradise whydah ("Vidua togoensis") is a species of bird in the family Viduidae.
- The red-fronted coot makes a "long, chattering series of calls, described as 'togo togo togo..., cu cu cu..., puhúh puhúh puhúh...', etc." It also has a "tuc" alarm call.
- "Sclerophrys togoensis", known commonly as the Tingi Hills toad or Togo toad, is a species of toad in the family Bufonidae.
- Responsibility for law enforcement in Togo is primarily shared by the Police nationale, the civilian national police, and the paramilitary Gendarmerie nationale togolaise.
- Hip-hop togo is the style of Old school hip hop of America mixing with the traditional music of Togo.
- So, from "etogo" 'a house' comes "togo" (or "togode") 'to house', and from "umeme" 'electricity' comes "memɔ" 'electric'.
- Sambrini Targone is a deputy of the opposition party PDP (Democratic Pan-African Party in Togo's National Assembly. ...
- "Cynaeda togoalis" is a moth in the family Crambidae. It was described by Ferdinand Karsch in 1900. It is found in Togo.
- "Cyana togoana" is a moth of the family Erebidae. It was described by Strand in 1912. It is found in Togo.
- O.F-Togo had separated from the regional organization, and became the "Centre national des travailleurs croyants de Côte d'Ivoire".
- The instrument is also played by the Bontoc and Tinguian people who call it the "kollitong", and the Manobo and Tiruray people, who call it the "saluray", "togo", or "takumbu".
- CEB owns the Nangbeto dam in Togo with an installed capacity of 64 MW.
- Attitogon or Atitogan is a canton and village in the Lacs Prefecture in the Maritime Region of south-eastern Togo.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!