|SYNO ||coordinated universal time | UTC|
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- "Jensen!" is a Dutch late-night talk show on the television station RTL 5. It airs on weekdays from 22:30 to 23:30 CET during winter, 20:30 to 21:30 UTC during summer.
- Dutch railway operator NS announced on 17 February that it was cancelling all domestic and international train traffic on 18 February at 14:00 CET (13:00 UTC).
- The music video premiered on YouTube on January 1, 2021 at 05:00 UTC (midnight Eastern Standard Time).
- Before the match started, a closing ceremony was organised by UEFA, which started at 19:45 local time (18:45 UTC).
- Researcher Marcus Hutchins Metadata in the language files also indicated that the computers that created the ransomware were set to UTC+09:00, which is used in Korea.
- As pupils start the UTC in Year 10, using published information to evaluate their progress would be misleading, as they only attend this school for two years."
- All dates are listed according to UTC time. In a stark contrast to 1920, the death toll for this year was only 51.
- The 2014 approach was broadcast live (YouTube archive) on the Internet at 09:00 pm EST (02:00 UTC), 18 February 2014, by the Slooh community observatory.
- The 1956 Anjar earthquake occurred at 15:32 UTC on 21 July, causing maximum damage in town of Anjar in Kutch, Gujarat, India.
- The 1931 Southwest Sumatra earthquake occurred on 25 September at 05:59 UTC.
- The rocket lifted off from Odyssey at 06:56 UTC on February 1, 2013, however shortly afterwards Sea Launch issued a statement that the launch failed "approximately 40 seconds after liftoff", during first stage flight.
- GRB 011211 was detected by the Italian–Dutch X-ray astronomy satellite BeppoSAX on 11 December 2001 at 19:09 UTC.
- The race took place in the afternoon from 15:00 China Standard Time (UTC+08:00).
- " UPDATE 1-Russia's Rosneft, Libya's NOC sign oil offtake deal ", Reuters , Tue Feb 21 10:23:27 utc 2017 ( read online archive , accessedMarch 5, 2018).
- Although there are examples of UTCs achieving the outcomes for which they were intended, such as UTC Reading, [...] they have not all been successful.
- A rescue operation was launched under atrocious weather conditions by the ISAF and Afghan National Army (ANA), and the tail of the plane was sighted from two Dutch Apache helicopters at around 9:30 a.m.
- It became the sole port used for trade with the Portuguese and Dutch during the 16th through 19th centuries.
- is a rock outcrop 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) east of Peter Nunatak at the southeast extremity of the McCuddin Mountains, Marie Byrd Land.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!