Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Ringfeder is part of VBG Truck Equipment, one of the divisions in the , a large international industrial group.
- The regional bus operating authority for the Glattal area, the VBG, was charged with managing the implementation of the project, and it in turn subcontracted the operation of the rail services to the VBZ.
- Of the three routes that operate in part over Glattalbahn tracks, routes 10 and 12 are operated by the VBZ on behalf of the Verkehrsbetriebe Glattal (VBG), normally using tramcars in the VBG's own predominantly white colour scheme, whilst route 11 is operated by the VBZ on its own behalf, normally using vehicles in its own livery.
- The VBZ owns the tram infrastructure within the city, and operates trams both over its own infrastructure and over the infrastructure of the Stadtbahn Glattal, a light rail system situated to the north of the city and owned by the Verkehrsbetriebe Glattal (VBG).
- Opron developed a design for an ultra-compact city car called the Véhicule Bas de Gamme (VBG), or Entry Level Vehicle.
- Trivadis is an independent IT services company with 700 employees at 14 locations in Switzerland, Germany, Austria and Denmark. VBG Verkehrsbetriebe Glattal AG operates public transport in the Glattal and Furttal regions and in the Effretikon/Volketswil area on behalf of the Zurich Transport Association (ZVV) as the company with market responsibility (MVU).
- Bassersdorf is also served by the bus lines 765, 766, 769, which are operated by the VBG and the bus line 660, which is operated by the Stadtbus Winterthur.
- Vertical banded gastroplasty (VBG), also known as stomach stapling, is a form of bariatric surgery for weight control.
- Hobby was frustrated by the obvious racial undertones of the loss and concluded he had to work harder to develop a message that would unite, not split, white labor and Blacks. VBG's efforts to register more Blacks increased under his leadership, with Hobby working with Dan Martin, a Black political organizer to try to end the Jim Crow system that prevented Blacks from exercising their rights as citizens.
- Common first steps after an EFTO would be to fly at the best glide speed (VBG), retract flaps if airspeed permits, unlatch the door, and land straight ahead.
- The station is an important hub in the Furttal for regional buses of Verkehrsbetriebe Glattal (VBG).
- The association was quite productive, published scientific articles and journals; "Verhandelingen van het Bataviaasch Genootschap van Kunsten en Wetenschappen" (VBG, published in 1779 to 1950) and "Tijdschrift voor Indische taal-land en volkenkunde" (TBG, published in 1853 to 1952).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!