Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- VCP products use clay as a major component in its production, making its raw materials environmentally friendly.
- The National Assembly has been characterized as a rubber stamp for the Vietnamese Communist Party (VCP) or as only being able to affect issues of low sensitivity to the regime.
- The Verband Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (roughly: "Association of Christian Guides and Scouts", VCP) is a German Protestant coed Scouting and Guiding association.
- The castle today serves as a scouting facility and is owned by the German Christian Guide and Scout Association, VCP.
- Videoconferencing psychotherapy (VCP) is an emerging modality used to treat various disorders in a remote method. Similar to traditional face-to-face interventions, VCP can be used to administer CBT.
- Both the NCPN and the VCP contested the elections in the new municipality, however only the VCP won representation.
- (CPD) is a German Protestant Scout association established in 1976, after the 1973 fusion of Bünde Christliche Pfadfinderschaft Deutschlands, Evangelischer Mädchen-Pfadfinderbund and Bund Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen to form the Verband Christlicher Pfadfinderinnen und Pfadfinder (VCP) led to dissatisfaction with the development of the VCP.
- Verville's previous Verville VCP-1 design. The R-1 is sometimes known also as the Verville-Packard VCP-R or the Verville-Packard 600.
- It is possible to select the input source using a VCP command. Some monitors will only take VCP commands from the active input source, others will take commands from any connected input source.
- 2004 VCP sold off the greater part of its 91% holding in BorsodChem through an international secondary offering.
- The Verville VCP was an American single-engined biplane fighter aircraft of the 1920s.
- The specific VCP currently in use at each NEXRAD site is available.
- Following the 2019 merger of CBS and Viacom, Nickelodeon & Viacom Consumer Products (NVCP) was renamed ViacomCBS Consumer Products (VCP), and it began to manage merchandise for CBS-owned properties from CBS Television Studios and Showtime.
- Examples of thermal VCP [...] cycloaddition are relatively rare, but still feasible in certain cases.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!