Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- While projects created with RPG Maker VX cannot be imported directly to RPG Maker VX Ace, VX Ace is backwards compatible with map files created in VX (by manually changing their file extension) and certain resources from its predecessor.
- He also incorporated the transformation equations "x'=x-vt" and "t'=t-vx/c²" introduced by Lorentz in 1895 into his theory, calling them the "Lorentzian Transformation" (...).
- shieh", "thank you"), "vx" being used when the preceding "two" syllables are repeated ("haoshuo vx!
- The enhanced performance VX and VX Series II range sold by Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) comprised the variants listed below.
- In June 2015, the MPTECH group restarted the production of the VX-1 and VX-2 models, equipping them with completely new battery and electronics, internally design and produced.
- On 30 September 1994, VX-4 was disestablished and its assets were reassigned to VX-9 (Detachment Point Mugu) Vampires.
- All VX (...) was disposed of by 3 June 2005. Processing of VX-contaminated containers was completed in October 2005.
- The VX four-ninety was announced as a performance oriented version of the FB Victor in October 1961.
- The notion of a particular as opposed to a universal: To represent the notion of "some men", Boole writes the small letter "v" before the predicate-symbol "vx" some men.
- In the case where "vx = vy = vz = k", the scaling is also called an enlargement or dilation by a factor k, increasing the area by a factor of k2 and the volume by a factor of k3.
- The scaling is uniform if and only if the scaling factors are equal ("vx = vy = vz"). If all except one of the scale factors are equal to 1, we have directional scaling.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!