Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- ARN is associated with people who have latent herpes viruses that have been reactivated. The most common causes of the disease have been linked to VZV, HSV-1, HSV-2, and CMV respectively.
- Pattern III lesions can be diagnosed without a biopsy because these patients show a high reactivity to AQP1 (without antibody) and varicella zoster virus (VZV).
- The drug inhibits replication of varicella zoster virus (VZV) – which causes herpes zoster – and herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1), but not HSV-2 which typically causes genital herpes.
- It is caused by the "varicella-zoster" virus (VZV).
- SHINGRIX is a licensed recombinant subunit vaccine for protection against Herpes Zoster, whose risk of developing increases with decline of varicella zoster virus (VZV) specific immunity.
- With William Ruyechan and John Hay, Straus cloned VZV and mapped its genome.
- Varicella zoster virus (VZV) is a member of the alpha subfamily of herpesviruses and is responsible for the human diseases of the chicken pox and shingles.
- Wester started her career in 1999 at Hugo Girls, at the age of 5–6. In her youth career she also played for VZV and HandbalAcademie.
- MRI and CT scans are usually normal in cases of VZV reactivation in the CNS.
- VZV protein ORF66 is, similarly to m152 protein in MCMV, responsible for MHC I retention in ERGIC.
- A study also published in the Journal of Infectious Diseases found that immunocompetent subjects exposed to VZV resulting in an increased level of VZV antibodies suggests that subclinical reinfection occurs.
- CMV, VZV as well as HIV infections of the esophagus can have a similar presentation.
- Ann Arvin's research surrounds infectious diseases like Varicella Zoster virus (VZV), "focusing on the functional roles of particular viral gene products in pathogenesis and virus-cell interactions in differentiated human cells in humans and in SCID mouse models of VZV cell tropisms in vivo."
- Zostavax is a more concentrated formulation of the Varivax vaccine, designed to elicit an immune response in older adults whose immunity to VZV wanes with advancing age.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!