Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Cubitus varus is a varus deformity in which the extended forearm is deviated towards midline of the body.
- Tailor's bunion, also known as digitus quintus varus or bunionette, is a condition caused as a result of inflammation of the fifth metatarsal bone at the base of the little toe.
- Similarly, varus stress test can be performed to access the integrity of the lateral collateral ligament.
- A varus deformity is an excessive inward angulation (medial angulation, that is, towards the body's midline) of the distal segment of a bone or joint.
- Brachydactyly-preaxial hallux varus syndrome, also known as 'Christian brachydactyly, is a rare congenital and genetic limb malformation syndrome which is characterized by hallux varus, brachydactyly type D and Morton's toe, alongside the of said digits.
- In ‘pure’ pes cavus, the calcaneus is neither dorsiflexed nor in varus and is highly arched due to a plantarflexed position of the forefoot on the rearfoot.
- High tibial osteotomy is an orthopaedic surgical procedure which aims to correct a varus deformation with compartmental osteoarthritis.
- Metatarsus primus varus deformity and pain recurred 6 months after modified Lapidus procedure and it could also be again corrected by the syndesmosis procedure.
- If the calcaneal axis between these two bones is turned medially the foot is in an everted position ("pes valgus"), and if it is turned laterally the foot is in an inverted position ("pes varus").
- Fractures of the tibial plateau are caused by a varus (inwardly angulating) or valgus (outwardly angulating) force combined with axial loading or weight bearing on knee.
- The most common mechanisms of injury to the posterolateral corner are a hyperextension injury (contact or non-contact), direct trauma to the anteromedial knee, and noncontact varus force to the knee.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!