Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The samvatsara "full year" in the Yajurveda has 360 days, and 12 (TS) or 13 (VS) months.
- also known by names Gangadhara Adhvarin and Gangadhara Suri was a great vedic scholar of the Yajurveda from Thiruvalangadu in Nagapattinam district of Tamil Nadu.
- The Shukla Yajurveda has a list of names for powers of ten up to 1012.
- Yajurveda Commentary: Bhashya (Commentary) of Shukla Yajurveda by Swami Karpatri in eight parts.
- The Ashvamedha or horse sacrifice is a notable ritual of the Yajurveda.
- It is also found in the Shukla Yajurveda Samhita 31.1-16 and Atharva Veda Samhita 19.6.
- ... ") is an ancient Sanskrit text embedded in the Yajurveda.
- The Yajurveda is broadly grouped into two – the "black" or "dark" ("Krishna") Yajurveda and the "white" or "bright" ("Shukla") Yajurveda.
- There are a few Vedic Mantras which hint at Prājña, the wise and the learned intellectual. and so does Isha Upanishad which belongs to the Shukla Yajurveda.
- The Tejobindu Upanishad belonging to Krishna- yajurveda explains that in "Tyāga" ('renunciation') one abandons the manifestations or objects of the universe through the cognition of Atman that is "Sat" and "Cit" and this is practiced by the wise as the giver of immediate salvation.
- Kānva Shākha (Sanskrit:काण्व शाखा) is the oldest shakha ("branch" or "recension") of Shukla Yajurveda.
- The main festival of the temple is Sampoorna Yajurveda Yajna or Othu Kottu.
- At the time of establishment, the Hunasi-Hole Math was meant to be a primary center for research and studentship, and learning of the Dvaita philosophy under the "shukla" yajurveda -system.
- The original name Yajuar comes from "Yajur vedasaya agara yasya Yajuara," which means "Village of people who know Yajurveda one of the four Veda in Hinduism".
- The Yajurveda Samhita consists of prose mantras. [...] It is a compilation of ritual offering formulas that were said by a priest while an individual performed ritual actions such as those before the yajna fire.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!