|NOUN || a calibrator | calibrators |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The user scans in the AEP barcode on the meter, and the calibrator will use the correct voltage and test amps.
- Delta Cephei is also of particular importance as a calibrator of the Cepheid period-luminosity relation since its distance is among the most precisely established for a Cepheid, partly because it is a member of a star cluster and the availability of precise Hubble Space Telescope/Hipparcos parallaxes.
- This applies to both the sound level meter itself as well as the associated calibrator.
- In principle, retrodialysis can be performed using either the analyte itself (retrodialysis by drug) or a reference compound (retrodialysis by calibrator) that closely resembles both the physiochemical and the biological properties of the analyte.
- Zeta Geminorum is thus an important calibrator for the Cepheid period-luminosity relation used for establishing the cosmic distance ladder.
- Calibration may be performed using a stored profile that may vary depending on things such as the type of paper on the printer or with a calibrator, and the printer may also apply some form of color management.
- The use of a calibrator is often employed in immunoassays.
- An automatic pressure calibrator is a device that combines an electronic control unit, a pressure intensifier used to compress a gas such as Nitrogen, a pressure transducer used to detect desired levels in a hydraulic accumulator, and accessories such as liquid traps and gauge fittings.
- 5 metres / 20 to 85 MHz, and initially used the GEE display and calibrator.
- V1334 Cygni is an important calibrator for models of Cepheid variables, because its presence in triple star system with a close binary pair has allowed its distance to be measured geometrically with 1% accuracy.
- Their lengths can be estimated from the calibrator shown at bottom left.
- Monitoring of the proper motion of the individual maser spots in the black hole's accretion disk allowed a direct measurement of the distance to NGC 4258, which provided an important calibrator for the use of Cepheid variable stars as distance indicators.
- In 2001 Thiele habilitated in the department of mathematics at the University of Hamburg with his work "Von der Bernoullischen Brachistochrone zum Kalibratorkonzept" (From the Bernoullian brachistochrone to the calibrator concept).
- It has a quartz IF filter with a smooth adjustment of the bandwidth and an integrated quartz calibrator.
- To provide a test case on systems where ESRT is not yet supported, fwupd is also able to update firmware on the ColorHug color calibrator.
- Exact information about the intake and its biochemical impact is usually only available in medical situations where radiopharmaceuticals are measured in a radioisotope dose calibrator prior to injection.
- The object is used as calibrator for Sagittarius A* sharing strong optical variability and polarization with it.
- TDR techniques can be used to localise the source of the discharge and a reference measurement can be made with a calibrator in order to present the measured pd in pC.
- 2. Place the calibrator and tighten the lock screw.
- 3C 286 is one of four primary calibrators used by the Very Large Array (along with 3C 48, 3C 138, and 3C 147).
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!