|NOUN || a caliph | caliphs |
|SYNO ||calif | caliph | kalif | ...|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- Foremost, the caliph wears a green coat that belonged to Mirza Ghulam Ahmad at the ceremony.
- The reign of Caliph Ali was full of turbulence. Though Abd Allah ibn Amir did not take part in the Battle of Siffin, fought between the forces of Caliph Ali and Muawiyah, he supported the those seeking revenge for Caliph Uthman's murder.
- Al-Musta'sim was the last Abbasid Caliph in Baghdad and is noted for his opposition to the rise of Shajar al-Durr to the Egyptian throne during the Seventh Crusade.
- Nawbakht was the most prominent among 'Abbasid caliph al-Mansur's court astrologers. He rose to this position after having successfully predicted al-Mansur's rise to power as a caliph.
- was the Abbasid caliph in Baghdad from 1118 to 1135.
- Lubābah bint Jaʿfar (...) was an Abbasid princess, granddaughter of second Abbasid caliph al-Mansur, niece of third Abbasid caliph al-Mahdi and the principal wife of fourth Abbasid caliph al-Hadi.
- Umm ʿĪsā bint Mūsā al-Hādī (...) was the Abbasid princess, daughter of caliph al-Hadi, niece of caliph Harun al-Rashid and principal wife of the seventh Abbasid caliph al-Ma'mun.
- He became caliph on August 6, 1968 after the death of the second caliph Serigne Mouhamadou Fallilou Mbacké.
- Samanid rule in Bukhara was not formally recognized by the caliph until the early 10th century when the Saffarid ruler 'Amr-i Laith had asked the caliph for the investiture of Transoxiana.
- Arabian Nights princess Kyra goes on strike demanding equal rights for women, to the frustration of caliph Hassan.
- ... 664 – 684 CE), usually known simply as Mu'awiya II was the third Umayyad caliph.
- Muhammad, the future al-Amin, was born in April 787 to the Abbasid caliph Harun al-Rashid (...) and Zubayda, herself descended from the second Abbasid caliph, al-Mansur (...).
- Marājil ([...]; d. 786) was an umm walad of caliph Harun al-Rashid and mother of caliph al-Ma'mun.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!