|NOUN || a d'ansite | d'ansites |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The PSSI invites holders of the M.D., D.O., D.D.S., D.M.D., D.V.M., or similar degrees to sign the "Dissent" petition.
- Many other Shia scholars have held ambiguous attitudes towards corruption of the Quran, such as Muhammad Baqir Majlisi (d. 1698), Mulla Ahmad Naraqi (d. 1829), Morteza Ansari (d. 1864), Mohammad-Kazem Khorasani (d. 1911) and Ruhollah Khomeini (d. 1989).
- Tuning for the resonator guitar within the bluegrass genre is most often an open G with the strings pitched to D G D G B D or G B D G B D, from the lowest to highest. Occasionally variant tunings are used, such as an open D: D A D F# A D.
- Exteriors were shot on Gran Canaria and Fuerteventura in the Canary Islands. Locations included Maspalomas beach, Ansite Mountain, Amurga, and Caldera de Tejeda.
- TCOM also offers the following dual degree programs: B.A./D.O., D.O./M.P.H., D.O./M.S., and D.O./Ph.D.
- Other species of "Dipteryx" which are said to grow in the same area (Peru) as this species are "D. alata", "D. charapilla", "D. ferrae", "D. odorata" and "D. rosea".
- His eldest daughter, Isabella d’Avalos d’Aquino d’Aragona (1585–1648), married her father's cousin Inigo d’Avalos d’Aquino d’Aragona (1578–1632) and had issue.
- The substance is a peptide consisting mostly of D-amino acids instead of the common L-amino acids. More specifically, it is the disulfide of "N"-acetyl-D-cysteinyl-D-alanyl-D-arginyl-D-arginyl-D-arginyl-D-alanyl-D-argininamide with L-cysteine.
- McLeod held honorary degrees from Smith College (L.H.D.), Episcopal Divinity School (D.D.), and the University of Charleston (D.D.).
- VanY is a Zinc-dependent D,Dcarboxypeptidase enzyme that cleaved the C-terminal residue of peptidoglycan precursors ending in R-D-Ala-D-Ala or R-D-Ala-D-Lac.
- There is another proposal that suggests further subdivision of the species into six subspecies, also based on morphological measurements and geographical distribution: "H. d. dactylopterus", "H. d. maderensis", "H. d. maculatus", "H. d. gouphensis", "H. d. angolensis" and "H. d. lahillei".
- The most widely adopted alternative scheme only recognizes five subspecies or "eco-types": "D. b. bicornis", "D. b. brucii", "D. b. longipes", "D. b. michaeli", and "D. b. minor".
- Artificial hybrids involving "D. falconeri" have also been produced and cultivated, including a complex hybrid: ("D. falconeri" × "D. ordensis") × ("D. darwinensis" × "D. falconeri").
- "Dichanthelium acuminatum" forms a hybridization complex with other "Dichanthelium" species such as "D. dichotomum", "D. sphaerocarpon", "D. ovale", and "D. aciculare".
- Including the stereoisomers, six further isomers could be added: D-leucine, D-isoleucine, L-alloisoleucine, D-alloisoleucine, D-"tert"-leucine and D-norleucine.
- Dr. Dilday has received honorary degrees from Baylor University (L.L.D), Mercer University (D.D.), William Jewell College (L.H.D.) and Dallas Baptist University (D. Hum.).
- Second round – Long d. Remarck; D'Oriano d. Taylor; Lee d. Sanchez; Scheffler d. McConachy.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!