|NOUN || dally | dallies |
|VERB || to dally | dallied | dallied|
dallying | dallies
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
VERB to infinitive | simple past | past participle
present participle | 3rd person
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
- Later she became a columnist for Femina, a women's magazine, the "Times of India" and other leading national dallies.
- His segments are also largely played for laughs and at one point includes a scene alluding to his character Ed Norton from "The Honeymooners", where an Imperial officer demands that he "get on with it" while Carney dallies with a prop, thus introducing the Jefferson Starship performance.
- As soon as the heeler also dallies tight, the header turns his or her horse to directly face the steer and heeler.
- However, within the three days, the mortal gods dilly-dallies while Lucifer takes the initiative to break them apart by transforming as every one of them to fool the others.
- While her father dallies with Ruby, his 19-year-old mistress, Virginia Duval becomes lovers for the first time with boyfriend Wyatt, a medical student, who then says he cannot marry her because he needs to be with someone of greater position and wealth.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!