|NOUN || an enantiomer | enantiomers |
|SYNO ||enantiomer | enantiomorph|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The edges and 20 of the triangular faces occur in one enantiomer of the great snub dodecicosidodecahedron, with the other 60 triangular faces occurring in the other enantiomer.
- Metofoline has two enantiomers, with the "levo" (R) enantiomer being the active form, around 3x the potency of codeine, and the (S) enantiomer being inactive.
- Two enantiomers of pumiliotoxin 251D. On the left the plus enantiomer is shown which is toxic. On the right side the minus enantiomer, which is not toxic, is shown.
- The "R"-enantiomer undergoes extensive interconversion to the "S"-enantiomer "in vivo".
- The name "theanine" without a prefix generally implies the enantiomer, "L-theanine", which is the form found in tea leaves and as a dietary supplement ingredient.
- Chemically, levocetirizine is the active levorotary enantiomer of cetirizine, also called the "l"-enantiomer of cetirizine. It is a member of the diphenylmethylpiperazine group of antihistamines.
- The enantioselectivity of this reaction is important because only the S enantiomer is medicinally desirable, whereas the R enantiomer produces harmful health effects.
- The (+)-enantiomer has 8 times greater potency at the M2 receptor than the (-)-enantiomer.
- Direct enantiomer separation involves the formation of a transient rather than covalent diastereomeric complexation between the chiral selector/discriminator and the analyte (drug enantiomer).
- (-)-Phenserine, generally referred to phenserine, acts as an active enantiomer for the inhibition of acetylcholinesterase (AChE) while posiphen, its alternative enantiomer, was comparably demonstrated as a poor AChE inhibitor.
- The S-enantiomer smells good. The R-enantiomer is the main component of the warning stench of the North American porcupine.
- possibly due to the (+)-enantiomer blocking the uptake of the (−)-enantiomer into dopaminergic neurons and thus preventing it from inducing dopamine release.
- UWA-121 is the ("R")-enantiomer of UWA-101 and the ("S")-enantiomer is UWA-122.
- Amitifadine is the (+)-enantiomer of DOV-216,303, and its (−)-enantiomer is DOV-102,677.
- The following table lists pharmaceuticals that have been available in both racemic and single-enantiomer form.
- DOV-102,677 is a psychoactive drug being developed by Merck and is currently in clinical trials. It is the (−)-enantiomer of DOV-216,303, and its (+)-enantiomer is DOV-21,947 (amitifadine).
- Metabolism of nirvanol is stereoselective, with the ("S")- enantiomer undergoing roughly 14 times more hydroxylation at the 4 position of the phenyl group than the ("R")-enantiomer.
- In stereochemistry, enantiomeric excess (ee) is a measurement of purity used for chiral substances.
- Disparlure has two enantiomers, referred to by (+) and (-).
- The two enantiomers of HA-966 have differing pharmacological activity.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!