|NOUN || an enantiomer | enantiomers |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The dextrorotary enantiomers are significantly more potent than the levorotary enantiomers, and some medications therefore only contain dexmethylphenidate.
- Though not considered actual enantiomers, the naming convention for "quasi-enantiomers also" follows the same trend as enantiomers when looking at ("R") and ("S") configurations - which are considered from a geometrical basis (see Cahn–Ingold–Prelog priority rules).
- In organic chemistry, kinetic resolution is a means of differentiating two enantiomers in a racemic mixture.
- In 1976 Kametani obtained both galanthamine enantiomers by using a derivative of tartaric acid as a chiral resolving agent.
- In contrast to the two pure enantiomers, which have identical physical properties except for the direction of rotation of plane-polarized light, a racemate sometimes has different properties from either of the pure enantiomers.
- Conventional chromatography are incapable of separating racemic mixtures of enantiomers.
- Penicillamine is a chiral drug with one stereogenic center and exist as a pair of enantiomers.
- Diastereomers possess different physical properties, allowing separation by conventional means, however at the time enantiomers could only be separated by spontaneous resolution (where enantiomers separate upon crystallisation) or kinetic resolution (where one enantiomer is selectively destroyed).
- Rimantadine enantiomers R and S are pictured interacting with the M2 pore below to the right. This image shows that there is not a significant modeled difference between the R and S enantiomers.
- Since there is a frequent large pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic differences between enantiomers of a chiral drug it is not surprising that enantiomers may result in stereoselective toxicity.
- Typically, verbenol and related cyclic monoterpenes are available as non‐racemic mixtures of their enantiomers.
- In a typical electrocyclic ring closing, selection for either conrotatory or disrotatory reactions modes still produces two enantiomers.
- The Δ- and Λ-enantiomers slowly inter-convert via Bailar and Ray–Dutt twists.
- Diastereomeric recrystallisation is a method of chiral resolution of enantiomers from a racemic mixture.
- A chiral molecule or ion exists in two stereoisomers that are mirror images of each other, called enantiomers; they are often distinguished as either "right-handed" or "left-handed" by their absolute configuration or some other criterion.
- Stereoisomers are compounds that are identical in composition and connectivity but have a different spatial arrangement of atoms around the central atom. Enantiomers and diastereomers are produced due to differing stereochemical configurations of molecules containing the same composition and connectivity (bonding); the molecules must have multiple (two or more) stereocenters to be classified as enantiomers or diastereomers.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!