|NOUN || an encephalocele | encephaloceles |
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- It is important to distinguish a dacrocystocele from the more serious encephalocele, which is a neural tube defect.
- Occipital encephalocele may occur in DWM. This has generally been found at rates between 6 and 8%.
- Specific types include: spina bifida which affects the spine, anencephaly which results in little to no brain, encephalocele which affects the skull, and iniencephaly which results in severe neck problems.
- Encephalocele is a neural tube defect characterized by sac-like protrusions of the brain and the membranes that cover it through openings in the skull.
- Mutations in "NID1" cause autosomal dominant Dandy–Walker malformation with occipital encephalocele (ADDWOC).
- ROMAC also brought Asi from Papua New Guinea so that Holmes and Neurosurgeon Mr Patrick Lo were able to correct a rare cranio-facial abnormality called an encephalocele.
- Knobloch syndrome is also characterised by cataracts, dislocated lens with skull defects such as occipital encephalocele and occipital aplasia.
- Nasal glial heterotopia is rare, while an encephalocele is uncommon. NGH usually presents in infancy, while encephalocele may present in older children and adults. It is seen in both genders equally.
- The most common cranial anomaly seen in combination with facial clefts is encephalocele.
- Their youngest child was born with encephalocele and a facial cleft, which required surgery to correct at Boston Children's Hospital.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!