Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- The fellas all echoed the fact that Super J was a real talent that Jet Set practice at Hollywood Rehearsal with Loraine at the front desk.
- Other slang terms associated with getaways for groups of men are "mancursions", "man trips" or "fellas trips".
- A customary practice for the fellas was cooking and naming their dishes.
- Dolores Keane's version changes this to "I have kissed the fellas and left them sighing".
- He also developed an ongoing fascination with Aboriginals and their lives an unlikely interest for a four-year-old as "there weren't any black fellas living near us".
- Known for his self-confidence, Dressen often told his star-studded Dodgers, "Just hold them for a few innings, fellas.
- "Three Angels" is gospel-tinged track limning sights on an urban street, including "a man with a badge", a "U-Haul trailer", and "three fellas crawling their way back to work".
- In one of the ads, a "border patrolman" played by actor Dick Curtis asked Earl and Vern (the drivers of the Schludwiller Beer truck) "Well now…where you fellas going with all that beer?
- It was broadcast at 22:30, although one edition which was broadcast at 21:30 drew comment from Declan Lynch in the "Irish Independent" who wondered if it was "a gesture to the poor ould fellas who might have some chance of staying awake past the first question".
- For this, the NAFO members use the hashtag #NAFOarticle5 and then receive support from other fellas."
- Ken McGrath suffered multiple fractures to the metacarpals and phalanges but never wore one, saying "I never liked fellas wearing gloves, the look of it is something I don't like.
- Initially, brewers Whitbread launched Stella in the UK with advertisements featuring the slogan "Stella's for the fellas who take their lager strong".
- "Cash Box" described the Merseybeats' version as "a pretty, soft-sounding cha cha beat sentimental thumper that the fellas carve out with loads of teen appeal."
- Intent to make loose ends meet and fill their empty pockets by swindling money from some of the naive locals, the two fellas settle in an abandoned shack on the outskirts of town.
- Elvis begins the song as a slow ballad, then adds a spoken interlude by halting after the first four lines: "Hold it, fellas!
- Fellow inmate Rick Pearish noted in a 2013 documentary that Wrinkles shouted "I'll see you fellas!
- In 2011, the fellas went back to the studio to track their 3rd studio album entitled "May Contain Nuts."
- "For anyone who has seen Scary Chicken, you know that these guys are well humoured and quick-witted fellas that take what they can get, and laugh about it.
- Meanwhile, Frank and Joe Hardy get barked at by Captain Van Allen Lorimor at the Jackson Air Force Base when they reveal that they are the "Network fellas" and gives them the records of the missing shipments, which was really no help.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!