|NOUN || juiciness | - |
|SYNO ||juiciness | succulence | succulency|
NOUN article.ind sg | pl
Neue Wörterbuch-Abfrage: Einfach jetzt tippen!
weitere Beispiele ...
- However, the "Daily Beast" called "Mick" "brilliant" and "Entertainment Weekly" described it as "jam-packed with juiciness".
- Meat is judged as having good flavor, juiciness, and tenderness.
- The juiciness is achieved by making a stew out of all the ingredients and adding gelatin, so that the stew hardens in the refrigerator, and then slowly melts when they are baked.
- Dishes prepared in a "sač" are evenly cooked, retain their juiciness, and are praised for their rich flavour.
- Doneness is a gauge of how thoroughly cooked a cut of meat is based on its color, juiciness, and internal temperature.
- Kashmiri apple is famous for its juiciness and distinct flavour as well.
- Although producing ethylene while ripening, unripened exported mangoes do not have the same juiciness or flavor as fresh fruit.
- Meats may be cooked before deep frying to ensure that they are done inside while keeping juiciness.
- There are varying degrees of juiciness, depending on taste.
- This improves juiciness and tenderness. Salt can improve the flavor, but phosphate can contribute a soapy flavor.
- For example, redness and juiciness are found on top of the table because redness and juiciness "inhere" in an apple, making the apple red and juicy.
- The watermelons of Hata have been rated the best in Japan due to their sweetness, size, and juiciness by Japan Agricultural Cooperatives.
- The fruit tends to be quite large and fragrant, and when carefully wrapped (it has a tendency to bruise because of its juiciness), it can last for several weeks or more in a cold, dry place.
- (literally "peach strawberry"), a type of strawberry which is renowned for its juiciness and hence retails for very high prices – a large strawberry can sell for upwards of 500 yen (over $6 at 2011 exchange rates).
- A result of this is that kosher poultry is preferred by some non-kosher consumers for the alleged "juiciness" provided by this brining.
- The large grapes are prized for their juiciness and used in the production of commercial grape juice, wine and grape jelly.
- The characteristics of Imari "nashi" are juiciness and crispness.
- When meat is industrially processed in preparation of consumption, it may be enriched with additives to protect or modify its flavor or color, to improve its tenderness, juiciness or cohesiveness, or to aid with its preservation.
© dict.cc English-German dictionary 2023
Enthält Übersetzungen von der TU Chemnitz sowie aus Mr Honey's Business Dictionary (nur Englisch/Deutsch).
Links auf das Wörterbuch oder auch auf einzelne Übersetzungen sind immer herzlich willkommen!